Celebrate American Craft Beer Week® At Liberty
- Special prices rule during the week. Pints are on special. It's a great time to pair up a hand-crafted beer with some of Liberty's rich ethnic cooking like the Brewpub Brat or a perfectly seared angus beef steak.
- Entertainment is free. Live music on Friday sets the mood for testing a variety of Liberty's best brews.
- Craft Beer Week is when many brewers debut their new recipes. Liberty will be tapping a new beer on Friday, May 16, at 4 p.m. You can be among the first to give it a try.
- Curious about what makes a beer exceptional? This is the sweet spot of the year for beer enthusiasts who gather to exchange news and insights about brews. For beer beginners, there's no better time to improve your education and your palate.
- Independent craft brewers like Liberty are making some of the most interesting new drinks around. From chocolate cherry porters to raspberry wheat ale, hand-crafted beers deliver a unique experience to your taste buds.
America's love for specialty beers is growing. American Craft Beer Week is the perfect time to find out why. So come out and join the fun!