Kids of all ages love to bring home vacation souvenirs. That's always been a way to prolong the memories of all the fun had during that precious time at the beach. But how can everyone in the family go home with something special without breaking the vacation budget?
What if you could find something for under $5 each? We've done the shopping and found some pretty nice items at two very cool shops, Crabby Jack's on the north side of Broadway, and Crabby Jill's on the south side.
Check out these 5 ideas:
1. Little girls (and grown up girls, too) love to be fashionable. Flip Flop Art Glass Earrings say both beach and fashion. They come in a variety of colors, each with a little tropical flower on top. And at just $4.99, the girls in your family can keep a bit of their beach vacation with them all year long.
2. Sometimes the trip home from vacation can seem like forever. Keep the kids from getting bored with Under the Sea Playing Cards. These souvenirs will occupy the kids and entertain them for hours. At just $4.99 for the deck, the 14 different images and 54 fun facts in these cards will buy you a quiet ride home at a bargain rate.
3. Teens always need a key chain or two, so what about one that features tiny dangling dolphins and a small corked bottle filled with sand and sea shells from the beach? For just $3.99, they can keep their beach memories close for a long time with a Seashells by the Seashore Key Chain.
4. Mom and Dad will be reminded of romantic strolls along the beach each time they see their Kissing Seahorses statuette that they take home. Adorned with seashells and cute as can be, it's a real steal at $4.99.
5. When vacation is over, it's back to the normal routine. We're all crabby from time to time, so why not turn those frowns into smiles with a humorous sign? For just $4.99, take home a sign for your kitchen or family room that teases "Quit-Cher Crabbin" or "We Serve Crabs, Actually We'll Serve Anybody."
It is possible to get great souvenirs for under $5 each. You just need to know where to look. These top 5 and more can be found at Crabby Jack's and Crabby Jill's.