Broadway at the Beach New Year's Eve Celebration
Make plans to “Ring in the New Year” at Broadway at the Beach! Fireworks over Lake Broadway will get the party started on December 31st at 8pm.
HARD ROCK CAFE MYRTLE BEACH New Year’s Bash Friday, December 31, 2010 9pm-2am $20.00 Per Person Tickets Available at Hard Rock or Call 843-946-0007 INCLUDES:
- Music & Dancing with BLACK GLASS
- Party Favors
- Grand Strand Largest Balloon Drop
- Awesome Confetti Cannons
- Champagne Toast
- “After Midnight” Dessert Station
Ring in the New Year with Celebrity Square Doors Open at 7pm Friday, December 31st $30 Per Person For Ticket Info call 843-444-8032 or 843-444-3500
Balloon Drops, Confetti Cannons, Champagne Toast, Admission to all Clubs, DJ in Celebrity Square, and Simultaneous Broadcast with Times Square.
- Revolutions – DJ Rich Mixing up the Best of the 80’s and BEYOND
- Crocodile Rocks – Dueling Pianos
- Froggy Bottomz – Live Music with Diversity
- Broadway Louie’s = All Star Karaoke
- Malibu’s Surf Bar – DJ Kyle
- Blarney Stone’s Pub & Cigar Bar – Live Music with Black Label
- Club Boca – DJ Bada Bing
- Shucker's Raw Bar - Live DJ
Ripley's Kids Only New Year's Eve Bash is a fun-filled way for kids to ring in the New Year and for parents to have a night out.
Friday, December 31 at 8:00pm - Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 8:00am
This overnight program for kids ages 6-12 runs from 8:00pm on December 31st until 8:00am on January 1st.
The program provides hours of action packed activities which include Karaoke, games, crafts, pizza, movies, music and an opportunity to toast to the New Year as the Ripley’s big ball drops at midnight. After the festivities, kids camp out surrounded by captivating marine life.
The cost of the program is $69.99 plus tax per child. Payment is due at time of reservation. To make reservations, call Ripley's Aquarium at (843) 916-0888 ext 3226